I.M. Systems Group, Inc. (IMSG) (www.imsg.com) is seeking an experienced .NET/SharePoint Developer to develop, support, and maintain IMSG corporate applications. Support of programs and projects for IMSG customers may also be required. A qualified candidate will play a key role in providing effective design, development, customization and integration of .NET/SharePoint solutions through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Elaborate detailed technical designs of applications, beginning from a functional analysis.
• Develop application functionality, based on the detailed design, including unit tests, integration testing and documentation.
• Develop and execute application test scenarios.
• Acquire functional and technical understanding of the assigned project, application, and/or application component(s).
• Maintain thorough knowledge of the entire development process, the development environment, tools, and best practices.
• Apply industry standard application programming best practices and design patterns.
• Consult with clients and potential clients on application development, approaches, and best practices.
• Maintain company website.
• Minimum 4 years of experience designing, deploying, and supporting .NET and SharePoint applications with a BS or higher in Computer Science.
• Experience building and supporting .NET and SharePoint applications using C#, VB.NET and WCF Services
• Experience developing commercial multi-tier web applications
• Experience with SharePoint Object Model desired
• Experience working with SharePoint workflows, web parts, application pages and event handlers
• Strong Object-Oriented design/development skills using languages such as C# and VB.NET
• Knowledge and experience working with Web Services Standards SOAP, XML, WSDL, REST
• Experience with SQL database design, maintenance and development, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience in all phases of the SDLC
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server
• Experience with WordPress and MySQL are strongly desired
• Ability to work in a fast-paced professional team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Please note U.S. citizenship or green card is required for the position.
Please apply directly to our career portal or website: www.imsg.com or https://careers-imsg.icims.com
(CORP1703- .NET SharePoint Developer). Include your resume, three references with contact information and a cover letter explaining how your qualifications meet the requirements of the position. Please indicate your timeline of availability and preferred salary level for consideration.
IMSG offers an outstanding overall Benefits Package including company paid leave, medical dental, vision, and 401K. IMSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Veteran Friendly.
IMSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Veteran friendly.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Issues in Science and Technology